Sunday 11 March 2012

OMG

I got this weird message from this girl called ChocolateGirly. Why do you people make weird accounts and then the next 2 or 3 days you don't even look at them! 
The message itself was very weird . . . 
She is 1 of the dirty-minded MSPers. So some of the Parts are really bad so they will be blocked. 

Subject:  HIYA
Message: Hi Rose
Your movies are great.
They are so better than mine.
You seem to be single?
Are you a ***?
You are so hot.
I wanna *** chocolate ***.
You can eat me if you want.
Especially the ***.
See Ya!

Er. . . um . . .I'm worried!

I sent I M THE BEST a message and she finally saw sense and forgave me.
AND I got my first pair of heels! Woohoo!
 
I feel sorry for MissM. She keeps getting hate mail.
I wonder how I would feel if that was me....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment