Sunday 18 March 2012

NEED FAME AND MONEY!

Ok,Ok. I need fame right now! My fame is hardly moving! I made a movie called I'm Gonna Kill him! Based on a real life story. Yep. And I have had loads of people asking me what was being said when the person whispered to me in the movie. Ok maybe just one. But I am not telling a word. It's too bad and very dirty. Yes, my friend in real life actually did tell me something dirty about what a boy said. And trust me, I wasn't happy. I needed money and fame so I made a movie about and people liked it. So that's good!


Ok, money now. I need money for a whole new outfit. And when I say 'I need a whole new outfit', I need a whole new outfit. So first I'm saving $1,000 for Beauty stuff. So I'm going for a Gothic Vampire. So pale white skin, red eyes and red blood-like lips, and basically that is gonna cost $1,000. I got $703 so far. Just $297 to go! 


Gonna make a movie called    My Life. Gonna be there for my siblings. Yep, here is what's gonna happen.
I'm gonna tell about my life. I have got a twin sister and like her boyfriends dumped her, so she goes and gets moodier everyday. I have also got a brother in the movie and he is just 5. Her dad walked out on them and her mum is just depressed and keeps having cups of tea and stuff so the girl in there tries to sort things out but struggles. She keeps getting upset when her mum calls her useless or her twin sister calls her a ugly weirdo.
Finally she decides to knock some sense into her sister and tells her, what mum has been through is worse and then finally her sister helps her to sort out mum. They tell mum that she has to get over the fact that dad has gone and now she has to take care of us. 
Hope you enjoy it!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment