Friday 2 March 2012

NEED MONEY NOW!

OK so I made a movie called PINK! Unfortunately, I didn't get  much  money! All I said was pink. Only 1 person did not like the movie. Mr Soft-Heart. OK, so he used to be my boyfriend until I dumped him. So this is what happened when got that mail saying, I broke up with you. 


M: Why have you dumped me?
Me: I don't like you any more. 
M: why?
me: coz 
him: is it coz of my level
me: no
him: why then?
me: look i dunno just go away.
him: your very nice aren't you?
me: Am I(?)
him: yes(!) like dumping me for no reason what so ever
me: WTF is your problem.
him: what is YOUR problem
me: your face. 
him: thats the reason why? my looks? 
me: no just go away
him: look just tell me why
me: im blocking you now. BYE!


OK so now you know it wasn't a very nice conversation, was it? Well, I really dunno why I dumped him. My friends think this is shocking because they think I'm pretty and I should have millions of boys asking me to be their boyfriends. 


OK, as I was saying, I NEED MONEY! And fast! 




Basically, it's all my fault! I need to make movies, whether I feel like it or not! 
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment