Wednesday 29 February 2012

Just some interesting things. . .

Why set goals?
Because if your aiming for nowhere, that's where you'll go. . .


x


Very interesting, don't you agree? 


Do you think that this blog is free? I just keep thinking that one day I'll get a e-mail saying "your free trial is OVER!" Hopefully that will never happen...
OK About the movies, I decided I shall do the Random one because I can't be bothered to make a long movie. 
Because in a random movie you can add anything you want. doesn't have to be special and yet you still get fame and fortune. 
My Goals:
To be a actress
To be a singer
To be a famous writer
To become a hairdresser
To be a fashion designer


To achieve I need to pay attention in school:
Drama
Music
English
Art


I will never achieve my goals if I don't try hard! 
A message to you:
PAY ATTENTION, or else you'll end up nowhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment