Tuesday 28 February 2012

I HATE I M THE BEST

She is sooo mean to me! She keeps sending me hate mail! I would show you but it's got my real name in it and really don't want to show you guys. . . OK I will, but I'll block out my name. My identity shall not be revealed to anyone! Mwahahaha! LOL. She is so mean. Well, I am mean making movies about her but like calling me names? Thats OTT! And now she got my other enemy on me! Vanessa5199. She sent me this:

OI! Don't call me "friend" love! We were NEVER friends! 
CAN'T ANYONE STOP THEM BEFORE THEY COME EVIL??? They are 1 year younger than me! Should they win?!

I remember a time at school after PE Vanessas legs were blue! Everyone in year 5/6 claimed it was her knicker dye! LOL. OK, I know that's mean but it shows how much I hate her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment